Hari ni rajin bace paper...tibe2 ternampak satu article tentang:
GEORGE TOWN: A woman who bought a tray of eggs in Pulau Tikus had a shock when she found them to be “fake eggs”.
Consumers Association of Penang president S.M. Mohamed Idris said the housewife had brought the eggs to his office after finding something fishy when she tried to cook them.“She told us that the eggs did not smell like real eggs and were tasteless. It was also of unusual shapes and larger than real egg. - The Star 7 April 2011
How to identify fake eggs: After opening the egg, egg white and egg yolk will soon mix together.
1. Fake egg’s shell is a little shinier than the real egg, but it is not very noticeable.
2. When touch the fake egg by hand, it feels a little rougher than the real egg.
3. Shake the fake egg will make some noises, because water overflows from the solid agent.
4. Real egg smells a little like raw meat.
5. Tap the egg lightly. Real egg makes a more crisp sound than the fake egg.
6. Shortly after opening the fake egg, egg yolk and egg white will melt together. This is because the egg yolk and egg white are made of the same raw materials.
7. When frying a fake egg, the yolk will spread without being touched.
The making of fake eggs:
To make the egg white, various ingredients, including a powder and alum, are mixed together.
The 'yolk' is shaped in the round mould. 'Magic water' containing calcium chloride is used.
Hardy shells are formed by pouring paraffin wax and a liquid onto the egg, which are then left to dry.
org china ni suke betul tiru2...sampai telur ayam pun nk tiru2...xpaham betullah aku. bahan2 chemical tu kan bahaya utk kesihatan...sbb tu sy skrg sbb masih berdua dgn mohd k je..suke pakai telur omega yg dlm kotak tu...xpun kalo xde budget yg bsr utk bln tersebut aku beli aje telur ayam seri murni...yg tu mrh ckit berbanding dgn yg lain...xtaula kalo yg itu pun ade yg tiruan jugak kan. mende2 yg kat dapur tu pun kadang2 kene tgk balik...dr gula, garam, myk masak & sume2 la...garam pun aku suke guna garam bukit himalaya...sekotak rm15...katenyer bagus...myk ppun gunakan myk sayur xpun gunalah myk msak yg guna byk tapisan pemeringkatan spt seri murni..promote gitu..brg yg elok mmgla mahal ckit tapi utk kesihatan kite jugak kan :)